Training Center - Overview
Official(s): Scott Brace, Director
Address: 8001 TR 574
Holmesville, OH 44633
Phone: (330) 674-8045
The mission of the Holmes County Training Center as a family oriented program is to maximize potential, develop independence, educate and support all individuals with special needs and their families through the choice of progressive, diverse, and personalized programs and services in a safe, secure environment.
Our vision is to be a leader of innovative and traditional services which families and individuals with developmental disabilities seek out as a trusted source of information and support.
- Infant, Early Childhood and School Age Services.
- Adult Services.
- Job Placement Services and Lynn Hope Industries, Inc.
- Training Center Transportation Services
- Service and Support Administration
- Family Resource Services
- Residential Services/Supports & Intermediate Care Facilities
- Supported Living, Individual Options Waiver, and Residential Program