Holmes County Juvenile Court
Official(s): JUDGE THOMAS C. LEE
Court Administrator: Glennis R. Menuez
1 East Jackson Street, Suite 201
Millersburg, OH 44654
Phone: (330) 674-5841
Fax: (330) 674-5820
The Holmes County Juvenile Court utilizes various programs to assure public safety, consequences for inappropriate behavior, rehabilitation, and structure to the lives of youth and families served by the Court. The goal of the Court is the reduce recidivism, provide assistance to victims of crime, and respond to antisocial behaviors and needs of youth and families in our community.
The Court also has the purpose to serve not only delinquent and unruly youth but also the needs of both dependent and neglected children in providing for their care, protection, mental, and physical development and well-being.
DEPARTMENTS / PROGRAMS
- Juvenile Probation Department
- Cost Information
- ***The Holmes County Juvenile Court is now accepting payment by credit or debit for court costs, fines, fees, detention costs and restitution. Payments can be made at the front clerk's desk or by phone.
- Annual Reports
- Ohio Courts - A Citizens Guide
- Legal Terminology
- Why Can't I Talk to the Judge?
- Ohio Revised Code, Chapter 2151: Juvenile Court
- Supreme Court of Ohio