Tax Map - eRecording
Tax Map Office Requirements for E-Recording Documents in Holmes County
- All documents submitted through the E-Recording system must be preliminarily pre-approved by the Tax Map Office
- Documents must be delivered in-person or via USPS/parcel courier to Tax Map Office.
- Provide a self addressed, stamped envelope for the return of the final approved document.
- There is a 24 hour turnaround time for Tax Map Office review.
- Provide an email address and phone number. Any document corrections will be emailed to submitter.
- Documents submitted via eRecording system must bear a Tax Map Preliminary Approval stamp or they will be rejected upon submission.