Probate Court - Marriage License
- Published: Monday, 07 April 2014 13:18
To obtain a Marriage License in Holmes County:
1. One party must be a resident of Holmes County OR;
2. Both parties must live outside the State of Ohio, but are getting married in Holmes County.
When applying for a marriage license, BOTH parties must be present. Please bring the following with you:
1. Your completed marriage applications (see the forms below);
2. A certified copy of your birth certificates;
3. If you were previously married: a certified copy of the Final Decree of Divorce/Dissolution or a death certificate.
4. $56.00 fee (cash, check or money order) payable to Holmes County Probate Court.
Please call the Probate Court at (330) 674-5881 for hours or if you have any questions.